the transformation

10.9.13

instagram@pu1pui

i started this blog hoping to share my experiences, my thoughts and my interests with the outer world, then i became so concern about the interest of others i got anxious writing; worrying that people will not like what i shared | i got tired. i gave up. i gave up that one little platform that i've created to tell the world who i am. i spent too much time looking outward instead of seeking what's inward, i forgot who i am and what i truly stood up for. 

however i missed. i missed recording my life, sharing my interests and writing down my thoughts. sitting in front of the computer writing is when i get to connect with my heart, feel what i feel and express who i am. 

writing is a beautiful thing. and since i've got to witness my bestie from high school getting into a beautiful marriage few days ago, i figured this would be a beautiful timing to start writing again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment