etsy treasures find - iphone cases

27.4.13

etsy finds - iphone case

ever since I have been using iphone, searching for beautiful cases has become my habit. 
believe it or not, but I've actually known someone who bought the new iphone 5 just because she couldn't find nice iphone cases for iphone 4 anymore. it's true that people are starting to abandon iphone 4 these days. you can hardly find anything in stores anymore and all you left with are your wear out broken iphone cases. 

well. don't worry because the internet has always got our back. there are tons of places online where you can find one of a kind cases for your phone, whether it is a 4 or a 5. 

when it comes to treasure hunt, etsy is a great place. in case you've never heard of it, I will describe it as a online market place for creative designers. so there you can find excellent unique pieces for creative designers all around the world. 

after long hours of searching, I found this seller named by csera. I thought I want one with crazy aztec pattern, but these have a really raw and subtle feeling to them. and I love how the designer plays with the wood pattern. super cute. 


by csera
besides the two that I've purchased, these are 4 other ones that I really like and had struggled whether I should get them during the shopping process. if you do not like my taste, they do offer a lot more different design at their etsy store. 

my thoughts on their cases - amazing qualities. I am kind of surprise by how well-made and sturdy the case felt. with the cost of only around 160hkd (20usd) each, I would definitely call it a bargain. 

links to these iphone cases just in case you are too tired to look
5. white aztec pattern
6. colorful tribal pattern

sorry for my awful description. I really have no idea how to properly describe then. lol.

have a wonderful weekend xoxo

1 comment: