DON'T HATE WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

18.4.13

don't hate what you don't understand

I always think of my dear granny whenever I am sick. I thought of the time when she was sick and how she had suffered. I know she was experiencing so much pain, but I am not her I would never understand. This actually applies to all other situations and people- when you criticise, complain or even hate on something or someone just because you don't agree or understand, remember, you are not them and you would never understand how it's like to be in his/her position. You won't know what they are going through nor what they bear. 

I always said I am one super lucky girl- to be able to get born and grew up in such environment; to have the chance and ability to acknowledge and change situations and problems. Most people spent their life suffering not knowing what the problems are, not to mention about changing anything. I understand there are people out there who did bad and horrible things to hurt others and I am not here to ask you to tolerance or forgive any of their behaviours. I just thought the world has too much hatred already, we do not need more negative emotions when tragedy happens, but more positive love.

  | Gala darling was right- the reaction to tragedy shouldn't be more hatred. 

Peace is when people with different voices respect each other. Life is definitely too short to spend time wasting on hating and complaining.

I MISS MY CHANCE TO LOVE MY DEAR GRANNY, DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU OKAY? LOVE WHEN YOU HAVE CHANCE AND OF COURSE I LOVE YOU ALL. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment