physicians formular eye booster eyeliner + serum review

1.4.13

physicians formula eye booster eyeliner review
















I feel like im living in darkness with the gloomy weather all week, but at least it is keeping me at home so I can do some beauty products review.


I am a girl who lives with her black eyeliner, and ever since I've been allergic I am wishing for an eyeliner that won't smudge and turned me into a huge panda when the sun is still shining. I have never heard of physicians formula before I bought this from iherb (excuse my limited exposure to natural products out there), but I am glad that I bought this and I will definitely continue to purchase this until it discontinue. (but please do not let this happen physicians formula, I beg you. lol)

one thing about this eyeliner that I love is how it works and look like those "normal chemically polluted" eyeliner out there in the market, only that it is free from most known irritating ingredients. I tested it with my body and my body is loving it! 

it is also a really black and bold eyeliner which I love because normally for allergen free products they tend to be really soft, and never will the colors came out that vividly. the tip is really thin so if you wanted to create a delicate thin eyeline this is a also one great tool. I always draw my eyes winged so the thin tip is definitely making things a lot more easier for me now. 

physicians formula eye booster review

and now this is a bonus girl! on the package it claim to be an eye lashes boosting eyeliner which enhance the growth of your lashes. I totally ignore it because I don't think it's possible. I am already more than satisfy to have it non-smudge. I use it everyday as usual, never thought about checking the length of my lashes, then one day, boom! I found out that my lashes are actually stronger and longer! I won't tell you that it can make your lashes grow out like crazy, but it is really making a different on mine. 


black and bold, non-smudge, perfect winged and eyelashes enhancing- what else could you ask for? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment