a haul post it is- what I got from ASOS

11.2.13


Here comes an official chinese new year greeting to my readers! Happy lunar new year and gung hey fart choi (which means wish you have a prosperous year)! Chinese new year is keeping me really busy so it's almost impossible to do a proper post. Remembered I mentioned about making a video showing you guys how we celebrate cny? I did manage to capture some footage these days and I will continue to do it and hopefully will be able to edit sth nice to show you guys after. This is going to take a while until I can have the video uploaded because cny last for a month here. And my family do have tradition to do sth different each day. So... stay tune! (props for those who can do daily vlog. vlogging is like the most difficult thing to do EVER! So wayy to go if you do vlogs! )

One other small fact about cny- we do have tradition to get new things for the festival. People tend to re-purchase their wardrobe, have their hair groomed right before cny. Normally people would purchase new shoes because we are not allow to buy shoes during the new year. I didn't get to buy any new shoes:( but I do manage to get myself some nice clothes and accessories for the new year. 

I got everything from ASOS. If you live in Hong Kong and you've never purchase anything from ASOS! GO CHECK THEM OUT! They pretty much have sales all year long, and they are in pretty good bargain when things are on sale. PLUS! they deliver fast!!! I ordered mine on monday and they arrived at my door on thursday. crazy speed for the fact that they are shipping from UK. 

off to my haul - everything are linked. so if you do happens to like them, click on the link and add them into your cart! 

1. Bralet with PU trim - i absolutely adore this one. it's really sexy and it gives you a bit of vintage feeling when you paired it accordingly. 
2. Cropped V neck sweatshirt  - great quality. it's really thick and comfy so it will definitely keep you warm during cooler season.
// these are all the garment I've got from ASOS. these two both happens to be short and cropped because im currently really obsess with cropped items. I will definitely pair them with high waisted bottoms for some "vintage" looks. 


everything under $1300. not what I will called cheap, but they are definitely in good qualities. We do have to treat ourselves with good qualities stuff once in a while right? esp during the new year! 

what do you think about my purchase from ASOS? Spotted anything for yourself? Let me know! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment