does sugar waxing works?

16.2.13

sugar hair wax

let me first start off with a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE!!! one more tiny fact about chinese new year is that we celebrate everyone's birthday on the 7th day which is today! with the reason behind as God used 7 days to create the world and men were created on the 7th day. so happy birthday again my friends! 

except for the tiny fact, today I wanna talk about perfect hairless legs. to be honest, I am never a wax person. I love to shave my legs because it's fast and I am usually very lazy in terms of grooming myself. UNTIL. I went to the spa for a proper wax treatment few months ago. my legs felt silky smooth afterwards, no more nasty black dots and bumps, plus all my in grown hair resulted from too much shaving got all pulled out so I can start fresh again. waxing- especially in natural organic salons are not cheap here. I don't wanna go all luxury and spend hundreds of dollars to go waxing every few months. So I researched for some natural methods online and here I found this one about making your own natural hair wax at home that I thought I could give it a try. 

So what's with the question mark at the end of the sentence? I never like sentences ended up with a question mark because it means something is not going right. yeah. something is really not going right in the process. even though I am sure most of you who are into natural home remedies will know about this method, let me quickly go through it again. Basically all you need are sugar, lemon and water (or honey). you mix them all together, boil the mixture until it gets sticky (like how normal hair wax are like) then you are good to go. applied the mixture onto hairy areas, get a cloth, pressed on top and PULL! there you go, hair gone!  yes. my hair did get pulled out, but only limiting to those long ones. looking at my legs right now, I can still see tons of random baby hairs everywhere. even thou I am not bushily hairy, I still want all my hair gone! and this method is not going to do the job. 

another problem with this method is that things get pretty messy. I got the sugar wax everywhere, the mixture gets hard when it cools down so you have to finish everything quick. it's just a disaster. ONE CONCLUSION. it's fun to try it out once to see if it really works, but no I am not going to do it again. people are professional for a reason, I will probably just leave the job to them. 

if you have tried the method and find it a great success. please share with me your experience because I would really want to save the money and have things natural at the same time:( xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment