about the girl who is allergic to everything (part 2) - the glam truth

28.3.13

the glam truth - about the girl who is allergic to everything

yes I might be allergic to a lot of things, but no, I don't run around bare face and wear only my workout clothes. 

I am a girl, a girl who studied fashion to be exact, I don't think I need to explain to you the importance of beauty and fun and glam in my life. 

living in Hong Kong and being said that my allergies came 6-7 years ago, we didn't have the access to any natural beauty products like we have nowadays. I love makeup and I love dressing up. when I first knew about my allergies I thought I have to give everything up. 

I can tell you what I've gone thru but I think you've probably heard enough in my part one of about the girl who is allergic to everything. (if you haven't read it yet, please feel free to go ahead and read my journey to the "green" side of the world.)  I am not writing this blog to ask for sympathy so writing about how people treated me or insulted me are seriously not the point. 

I wanted to write about beauty products here but before I publish any of my words online, there are something that I need to clarify. I am actually a pretty bad attempt natural beauty blogger because I can't read ingredients. (surprise! lol) the list is so long and the words are so small and packed. I never get to finish it no matter how hard I tried. so it's really important that I tell you beforehand what I share or introduce to you here, regarding of beauty products, may not be 100% natural. I am allergic to too many things that I don't even know the list of them myself. So I couldn't tell you by ingredients of what I am avoiding or tell you what you can expect with products that I used. they won't be too chemically polluted thou I can be sure, but I can't guarantee to you that every single ingredients used for the products are 100% natural. so please please please don't judge if you see me introducing stuff that you think are not natural to you at all. 

so. me being allergic to so many things and not knowing the ingredients, how can I be so calm about what I used is not going to trigger anything bad? to be honest, our body is really complex and interesting. even what we known as natural or organic may not necessary make your body happy. ignore the beauty products and go back to the basic. take me as an example. do you know that I can't eat red apples? yea. you heard it right. the red apples that is suppose to keep the doctors away. I cannot eat them because they make me constipate real bad. lol. so just like what I said, I don't read the ingredients or look at the norms because our body is all unique in its own way.


communicate with your body, because we are all unique in its own way


wonder what I do when I shop for food and beauty products? haha. it may sound really weird but I communicate with my body. yes! my lovely and unique body. there are doctors who believe that our body and organs have specific rhythm when they work. my doctor (who is a certified physiotherapist, chinese doctor and IMT practitioner- I am telling you this because I don't want you to think that I have been cheated by a witch doctor or sth. lol) has taught me to communicate with my body and up till now I still find it really helpful.

I can write more if you are interested. until then. take care and have a fun and relaxing easter holiday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment