23.1.13

As said by Audrey Hepburn- happy girls are the prettiest

happy girls are the prettiest- audrey hepburn

I heard an interview on the radio last sunday before I head to my blu-e energy class. The interview was about a boy who takes polaroid pictures for people in Mong Kok. I've never been there so I couldn't tell you the detail of what he does, but I am planning to go visit sometime this week or next week so I can have more in depth information about the whole thing. He was talking about his experience and he said something that was really inspiring to me. He said -

星期六無意中聽到一個電台訪問,訪問者是一個在旺角西洋菜街幫途人照“即影即有”的一位男生。細節不在這邊交代了,反正我對事情也不太清楚,找一天去探訪後再慢慢跟大家分享。在訪談中男生說了一句話令我感受很多,他說-

"I found something really interesting doing this business in Hong Kong. Every girls or guys who came for the photo shoot know how to smile perfectly in front of the camera. People would rather smile in front of a machine than smiling at a living person next to them."

“拍照這麼久,有一件事情我覺得很有趣。每一位來的都懂得拍照時要笑得開心。但大家都寧願對著相機笑,卻不願意對身邊人笑一下。” 

This is very true. The reason why people would choose to smile in front of the camera is because they knew happy people are the prettiest, and they want to capture the prettiest side of themselves. It's very interesting because people knew the fact, but they don't want to look pretty in front of the people they love. Or is it because you know that they will always love you no matter if you look ugly and grumpy everyday? It's the high tolerance that spoil us to be the grumpy self these days. Start living differently today, don't be selfish and show the best side of yourself to people you love (or not love). Why don't we start doing an exercise from today and see how life changes? Start your day with a big smile to yourself, and live throughout the day by smiling to every person you see. Let us be beautiful together.

我覺得他講得很有意思,人之所以會在照相時對著鏡頭笑,是因為大家都知道只有開心笑的人才最美。如果大家都知道這道理的話,為什麼卻不願意對身邊愛的人展露最美的一面呢?從今天起,不如我們大家一起做一個練習。由早上起床開始,跟每一個見面的人笑一下(不要忘了鏡中的自己!)一起變身做大美人吧!


let me start first by giving you my very big smile!
身體力行,由我帶頭送你一個大微笑啦!
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment