OH REALLY?

9.1.13

well. I have to admit that I've exaggerated a bit on this whole allergic issue of mine. I am not allergic to everything but I have to say that among my friends and in my culture, I am def. known as "the girl who is allergic to everything". 

I am not born this way, I had a pretty "normal" childhood and teenage life as people will call it. And then one day all my allergies just came, just like that, without warnings. 
If I have to write a story, I will def. write one about myself. Living my 27 years (opps, just reveal my age), I have come into contact with the "weird" side of my body. I have gone through major changes in my life and lifestyle. being allergic to so many things, I have to be really cautious about what I eat, what I do and what I use. but I am not giving up all the fun things in life. this blog is where I capture my life- being healthy and green but glamourous and fun at the same time. 

cheers to fashion, glamour and green!

stay chic
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment