KILLER DEALS

15.1.13

all ladies are going crazy (well, at least i am) for all the sales going on in the city. to be honest, i love shopping. not like i love buying things, but i tend to fall in love with most things i see because i can always see the potentials and beauties in them even thou they sometimes might look super weird to the majority. okay. enough bullshit about me. i have had a wonderful day yesterday hanging out in ifc. my original plan was to go there and get myself (or my future business) a new 27" imac. i was really happy about that already, but i could not resist the temptation of the sales going on in zara.
straight to the haul, i didn't get much things because im trying to control myself as im currently jobless right now. i got 2 pairs of beautiful high heels, one top and a little bag. yes. that two beauties up there in the photos are the things that caught my eyes when i went to the shoe section. what drove me crazy is that i normally couldn't get anything during the sales period because of my shoe size. but since they have it in my size i just have to get them. 

the neon ones are the pair that i will get without thinking. i love everything neon and patterned. so this shoes def. scream my name all over it. the heels look kinda terrifying for those who are not used to wearing heels/ but to my surprise, because the platform in front is so high, this shoes actually feel super comfy in walking. i am not a heel person so im not saying this becoz im used to wearing high heels.

the 2nd one are more elegant i will say. these will be sth good to keep in your closet so you will always have sth nice to wear on special occasions. and for me, these are sth i need for my performances. LOVE THE HEELS. the lighting is a lil bit off here, but it is metallic and reflective so it will make you stand out in the crowd. higher then the first one but still super comfy to wear.


OH YEAH, THE PRICES ARE WHAT WE ARE MOST CONCERN ABOUT. 
neon/ $199 black/ $399. CRAZY DEALS FOR AMAZING SHOES LIKE THESE. 

this 3rd thing is not as exciting. ive never thought of getting this because i actually like the leopard one better. but ive given in some thoughts and i know that the leopard one is going to wear out like crazy in times. and since it will get super ugly very soon, i switch to this black studded one. $399, same price as the shoes, but i like to keep little bags like this with me so i can be organized.

so that's everything. 3 things is not exactly an exciting haul. but i just have to tell you guys about the shoes. grab them if you can. 

stay chic
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The second pair of shoes are to die for! I find it really hard to get shoes too, because of my size. What size are you?
    -Kate xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know!!! but i just found out that steve madden has one that look exactly the same as the 2nd pair in the ss13 collection. only steve madden's one is a lot higher than mine. im a 38.5-39. i have really big feet but apparently ppl in hk have really big feet too. lol

      Delete