28.1.13

lesson of the week #1 - stop whininginspirational quote-stop whining and complaining

DO NOT AGREE?
try saying only negative things and only positive things to yourself for one day and see how that separately feel. what you felt are probably what your friends feel.  

不同意?
嘗試一整天只對自己說正面或負面的話,看看自己分別有什麼感覺。
你所感受的應該也是你朋友所感受的。


[personal bullshit]
this is what I learnt this week after a gathering with some old friends. I have been whining and complaining about everything for the last couple of months. I don't know how they feel because they obviously won't tell me straight to my face that I am annoying. But I've came to a point that even I am tired of myself. It's really time for some changes. 
這是我這一星期的體驗。突然發覺我已經好幾個月每一次跟朋友談天都在對人生投訴,
我都快要把自己逼瘋了,更何況是我可鄰的朋友們。
是時候改變了...

what's your experience? do you whine? 

2 comments:

  1. I realized I've never been much of a whiner. Probably I was when I was younger but when I grew older, I just suddenly changed. It might be because I realized I didn't feel good when someone I'm with whines all the time --- and so, I don't want to do the same thing to them. :)

    Aside from that, I always think about people who are in a worse situation then I feel luckier. It's not because I need to feel bad about others to feel better about myself. It's really more about focusing on my blessings. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do agree that whining is going to make people around you feel bad and uncomfortable. and if you are with some really negative people, whining is going to bring out all their negativity too. sometimes one ppl whine and everyone else will start whining too. we def. don't want that to happen. so im going to stay very positive now. haha. just rmb that im so much luckier than a lot of ppl. focus on the positive and be grateful about whatever come to my life.

      love when you say abt focusing on the blessing;)

      Delete