DIY your own necklace hanger

3.3.13

It feels like forever since my last post and I can't tell you how much I miss my little platform. Now that I  am back I can finally sit down and finish up all the accumulated posts that I have intended to write.

anyways, this has been done a while ago already so it has been sitting in my room for quite some time. Staring at it every single day makes me so happy because I've wanted something like this for so long. Having that it was made by me makes it even more appealing.

diy necklace hanger


































I saw this randomly once I was browsing on the internet. I tried to track back of where the photo is from but I failed. So if you happens to own something like this and you've posted it on the internet. PROPS TO YOU! thank you for inspiring me.

I made mine with a canvas. if you don't like how canvas look on your table or vanity, you can always use a wooden board. anything that is strong enough to stand on it own and for you to screw on the hooks will work.

diy necklace hanger tutorial
well. I am not a painter so I've chosen to use photoshop to do my pattern design. If you wish to be more precise and careful with the whole project, I will recommend you to open a file in photoshop with the exact same size of your canvas so you will know how things will look exactly on the canvas. Once you've decided on the pattern, it's time to trace out your design. Paint accordingly. If you want your line to be super straight, tape the edge. Screw on those hooks and you're done! now I am one step closer in finishing decorating my room. 

what do you think of my diy necklace hanger? or let me know how you store your necklace! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This is so great! Lovely idea :)

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thanks for sharing. My necklaces end up dumped in a dish, all tangled together. This looks a lot more practical!
    -Kate xo
    www.bleached-mort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this was what happen to my necklaces too. and becoz they are all tangled up, i always forgot what i own haha.

      Delete
  3. oh thank you! that's very sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete