my weekly inspiration

6.3.13

our flaws are what make us interesting, special and exotic. they define us.
every week I long for him- his prediction, his writing and his inspiration. I am not addicted because I care a lot about my weekly horoscope prediction, his words are inspirational to everyone no matter what horoscope you are. 

for all you libra out there, this is what he wants to say to us for the week

"I worked as a hair stylist in Chicago's Gold Coast for 20 years with some of the most gorgeous woman and men in the world," writes sculptor Rich Thomson. "Once I asked a photographer who shot for the big magazines how he picked out the very best models from among all these great-looking people. His response: 'Flaws. Our flaws are what make us interesting, special and exotic. They define us.'" My challenge to you, Libra, is to meditate on how your supposed imperfections and oddities are essential to your unique beauty. It's a perfect moment to celebrate- and make good use of -- your idiosyncrasies.

isn't this the most amazing and beautiful thing to hear? I don't know about you, but from what I know, a lot of people (even the most successful and glamorous people) are suffering from self confidence issue. We walked around the street, or go to public events, thinking everyone is talking about us. We are concern of what other people say, we are concern about how we look. But actually the only person who cares is ourselves. I know I am totally talking to myself, because I am one of the million people out there who need to start loving myself. But now I know, my flaws are what make me a person, and that make me imperfectly perfect. 

you too know you are perfect right? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment