oh it's an outfit post! be your own sunshine on gloomy days

19.3.13

outfit of the day

if you live in hong kong, you probably knew that yesterday might not be the nicest day. the sky was dark and gloomy, and rain suddenly started pouring in the afternoon. I used to be very much affected by the weather, but yesterday I've decided to turn the situation around by being my own sunshine!

first off, start by wearing bright colours! and guess what? I was wearing a colour bombbb! lol. head to toe, well not exactly to toe because I am wearing some black boots, but you know what I mean. yellow knitted top, bright coloured printed skirt and a bright orange necklace. paired with some black boots and my favourite army green ps11 to balance off the colour because you don't wanna go too over the top crazy with your coloured outfit. so that's that! you are fighting against the bad weather by shining through! 

how do you fight off your gloomy days? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment